What is that?
LeaveMeOff Pro will hide your incoming notifications from prying eyes, and protect your precious privacy.
This is the paid version with 2 nice and powerful options added, of the free tweak that you can find somewhere.
(Tested and certified by me only on iOS 13/13.7, but tested also in iOS 14, i'm waiting for more tests).
- Go in the tweak settings and select an option.
- Wait for an incoming notification.
- Keep the screen off: keep your screen off when you receive any notification.
- Stealth: In the settings, write a name as your choice in the TextBox, and if the system see a notification with that sender or that name in the message, it will vibrate 3 times, from that moment, only you will know who is the sender. (The option can be used together of Keep the Screen Off)
- Anonymous: In the settings, write a name as your choice in the TextBox, and if the system see a notification with that sender or that name in the message, it will completely hide the message content, and if you don't have other tweaks that modify the notifications, it will decrease the notification size. You can always see the message by swiping left and selecting "show" (The option can be used together of Keep the Screen Off)
- I can't know if this code works together all the tweaks out there, we'll try to fix the possible conflicts together.
- Please remember that to use this tweak you have to install (or sometimes reinstall), "Cephei tweak support" from Chariz Repo
- Text box is not case-sensitive, write it as you want.
- If you keep a notification in the lockscreen, with the name or the message hooked, the system can vibrate again.
- Don't hesitate to contact me for any bug, if we can fix it, we will kill it! Write a mail to leavemepro(at)bbgraphic.it